WHAT TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT?
- It is recommended to take Telviran 800mg 3 days before and 3 days after tattooing (prescribed by a doctor). If you do not take it and develop cold sores, I cannot guarantee a cured result.
- Do not go to a tanning salon 4-5 days before the procedure or during the healing period. After that, UV protection should be provided.
- You are allowed to go to the beautician to have a face treatment, exfoliation or microdermabrasion treatment 1 month before your makeup tattoo.
- I recommend mustache wax 3-5 days before your appointment.
- The pain threshold may be lower 2 days before menstruation and the first 2 days. Keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Only healthy skin can be tattooed.
- If you have any skin lesions on or around your lips, please inform me when booking!
- Do not tattoo before an important event, as it will be swollen for 1-2 days or may have uneven swelling, and scabs may fall after 3-6 days.